|Powerful, jargon-free advice for mature, emerging or start-up nonprofits:
* Establishing a mission that counts
* Writing clear plans
* Achieving measurable results
* Developing professional staff
* Fundraising for operations, projects, capital campaigns
* Working with volunteer boards
* Generating budget surpluses
* Fostering agency partnerships
* Managing press relations and the news
* Building an organization's reputation
* Becoming the best possible CEO
Candid analysis of organizational conflicts and other performance problems.
Also: special projects for land trusts, friends groups, other conservation organizations, foundations, land agencies.
For twenty years of his thirty-one-year management career, Ken Olson was chief executive of three nonprofits. He and his organizations received numerous awards for outstanding achievement--and produced black budgets every year.
Contact him for a no-obligation discussion of your nonprofit issues.